The Language of Love, Lust, Sex
and All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish
Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic
Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand
Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
The head , in distinction to the little-head , the penis which, when in erection, seems to completely take over a man's thinking abilities and drives instinctively. See penis for synonyms.
(1) Evelyn (Margalo Gilmore) speaking of industrial mogul Ernest Gifford (Clifton Webb) in Women's World (1954): ' When it comes to women I'm not sure Ernest thinks with his mind .'
(2) Jeff (Gerrit Graham) to Rudy Russo (Kurt Russell) in Used Cars (1980): ' Don't let the little-head do the thinking for the big head .'
(3) Georgia King (Gena Rowlands) and her daughter Emma Rae (Kyra Sedgwich) talking about Eddie Buchon (Dennis Quaid) who cheated on his wife in Something to Talk About (1995):
-- Georgio: ' What could he have been thinking of? '
-- Emma: ' Probably the same thing he was thinking with .'
(4) Pete (Jeremy Piven) to Richard Jacks (Tim Daly) in Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde (1996?): ' You're thinking with the little-head . Think with the big head .'
(5) Lorenzo (Robert De Niro) to his son Calogero (Lillo Brancato) in A Bronx Tale (1993): ' Sometimes, in the heat of passion , the little-head tells the big head what to do and the big head should think twice about it .'
(6) Officer Davis (Phil Hartman) in National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon 1 (1993): ' Why did the guy give a name to his penis? He didn't want a stranger making most of his decisions .'
See Also: big head, little head, head, body's captain, beat the dummy, my body's captain, proud, passion, slaphead, suedehead, big love, big shit, big shot, big wheel, poo-bah, skin head, slap head, cue-ball, B.F.D., willy wensleydale, skating rink, Mexican hairless, napper, noggin, all diked out, cap-a-pie, chrome-dome, dreambox, give someone the once-over, turn (someone's) head, go for in large helpings, Big feet, big meat, big girl flamboyant, BBW, BIF, broad-beamed, broad in the beam, big legs, gib teesurbs, gib tenuck, winny-popper, showboat, arse over tit, batty about, abnormal forms, be crazy about, be cuckoo over, be swept off one's feet, bone head, carrot top, chador, have one's heart doing back flips, have one's heart doing flip-flips, look up and down at, head worker, headcheese, helmet, give the once over, glans, glans clitoridis, glans clitoris, glans penis, fall in a big way, far gone on, flip over for, dead nuts on, dick wad, dizzy over, double dong, double dude, silly about, cracked on, swept off one's feet, mother damnable, penis glans, turnip, virginhead, whoremistress, piles, mount, go for in a big way, go for in a great big way, hirsute oyster, go in a big way for, haddock pastie, BUF(F), Betty Bouffant, head over heels (in love), arsey-versey, ass over head, acorn, catheads, conk, hard head, over head and heels (in love),
Dictionary of Sexual Terms - 24150 terms and expressions, 3500 quotes, 47000 synonyms
Dictionary of the F-Word - 865 terms and expressions 200 quotes, 2200 synonyms
Copyright © 2012 Technobusiness Ltd.