The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
(1) Ford Fairlane (Andrew Dice Clay) in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (1990): ' What's the definition of a vagina? The box a penis comes in .'
(2) Anonymous: 'She didn't like to wrestle, but you should see her box .'
(3) Bette Midler: ' -- Darling, you've got no tits and a tight box. -- Herbie, get-off my back .
(4) William Shakespeare. Alls Well that Ends Well : ' He wears his honour in a box-unseen / That hugs his kicky-wicky [penis] here at home / Spending his manly marrow in her arms. .. '
(5) Spike (Rhys Ifans) in Notthing Hill (1999): ' I knew a girl in school named Pandora. Never got to see her box though .'
(6) Jacqueline Bisset in Scenes from the Class Struggle in Beverly Hills (1989): 'And you know what? He'll suck your box until your nose bleeds .'
2. The mouth . See mouth for synonyms.
3. To copulate , said of and by males. See copulation for synonyms.
4. The visible bulge in the crotch of males, especially males wearing tight-fitting jeans.
Synonyms: basket ; basketful-of-meat ; canasta ; equipment ; family-jewels ; groceries ; jewelry-showcase ; laundry ; lunch (box); lunch-meat ; meat-case ; packet ; showcase ; snackpack .
5. In high school parlance, a large woman .
Link to this page:
|bouquet of assholes |
bouquet of pansies
bow down before the porcelain god
|bowel howl |
bower of bliss
bowl of wax fruit
bowls from both ends
bowls from the Pavilion end
| box boy|
box lunch at the Y
box of assorted creams
box of dominos
box of ivories
box of worries
box the compass
box the Jesuit (and get cockroaches)
| box tonsils|
box with teeth
boxing the bald champ