The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
2. In females, to remove the ovaries.
3. To deprive of spirit or virility ; to render impotent , especially by psychological means.
Synonyms: alter; asexualize; caponize; change; cut ; deprive of virility ; desexualize; emasculate ; eunuchize; fix; geld; mutilate; neuter; spay; sterilize; unsex.
(1) Keogh (Michael Caine) threatening to shoot a bad in the balls in The Wilby Conspiracy (1974): ' Do you want to make your next statement in soprano? '
(2) Cardinal Richelieu (Tim Curry) and Milady de Winter (Rebecca De Mornay) who is twisting a dagger into his groin in The Three Musketeers (1993):
-- Cardical: ' Milady, a snap of my fingers and you could be back on-the-block where I found you .'
-- De Winter: ' And with a flick of my wrist I could change your religion .'
(3) Libby Holden (Kathy Bates) shoving a big gun into the crotch of a P.I. in True Colors (1998): ' Mister, you're about to besome misses .'
Link to this page:
|cash a check |
cash and carried
cash in the food stamps of love
cast an optic
cast one's pellet
cast sheep's eyes
cast the net
casting up one's accounts
cat and kitties
| cat heads|
cat house detail
cat with its throat cut
cat's head cut open