cave man:Or: caveman , a noun and adjective for:
2. A man coarse, rude or crude of manner, especially toward women.
3. One who is sexually rough or masterful; a primal primate, but cute .
(1) Robert Marvin (Robert Young) to Elsa Carrington (Madeleine Carroll) in Secret Agent (1936): ' Look at what you're passing up , a caveman with a college education .'
See Also: broom in a cave, cave, Cupid, Cyprian, geography, joygasm, Polyphemus, Venus
Link to this page:
- cattle truck
- caught between the pointers and setters
- caught by the short hairs
- caught in flagrante
- caught the scent
- caught with his pants down
- caught with his trousers down