The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
(1) Gabrielle (Eve Arden) in Night and Day (1946): ' I was in love myself once... many times .'
(2) Charley (Jack Nicholson) to Irene (Kathleen Turner) in Prizzi's Honor (1985): ' That ain't love . In-love is temporary. Then you move on to the next in-love. Everybody is always falling in and out of love .'
(3) Dotty Parker (Jennifer Jason Leigh) voice over intro of Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle (1994): ' Into love and out again. Thus I went and thus I go .'
(4) Jack (Ted Danson) in 3 Men and a Baby (1987): ' I'm in love ... in a generic way .'
(5) Dotty Parker (Jennifer Jason Leigh) voice over intro to Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle (1994): ' Into love and out again. Thus I went and thus I go .'
(6) Teenager Tracy (Mariel Hemingway) and her middle-aged boyfriend Isaac Davis (Woody Allen) in Manhattan (1979):
-- Tracy: ' I told you before, I think I'm in-love-with you .'
-- Isaac: ' Hey, don't get carried away, okay? '
(7) Cathy (Doris Day) and Connie (Audrey Meadows) in That Touch of Mink (1962):
-- Cathy Timberleg: ' He didn't say he was in love .'
-- Connie Emerson: ' How could he? It's like having a baby , the man is always the last to know .'