The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
1. Women's breasts. See breasts for synonyms and euphemisms.
2. Shoes, especially high-heel shoes.
(1) Actress Karen Flores (Rene Russo) to Chili Palmer (John Travolta) in Get Shorty (1997):
-- Karen: 'I know I'm better than what I've been doing all these years, walking around in fuck-me-pumps and a tank-top waiting until it's time to scream. '
-- Chili: 'Yeah, but what a scream .'
(2) V.I. (Kathleen Turner) looking at sparkling red shoes in V.I. Warshawski (1991): 'There's something about the right shade of lipstick and a great pair of shoes that just make a gal feel anything is possible .'
(3) V.I. (Kathleen Turner) and young Cat (Angela Goethals) who is playing dress-up with her wardrobe and shoes in V.I. Warshawski (1991):
-- V.I. ' You mess-with those shoes you'll be buried in that dress. '
-- Cat: ' Fine. You got a shoe fetish your secret is safe with me .'
Link to this page:
|pump one's pickle |
pump oneself off
pump the monkey
pump the python
pump your nads
|pumping cream |
pumping for pleasure
pumping for power
pumping the electric goo gun
pumping the gas at the self-service island
pumping the kooter
pumping the stump
punch a hole
punch in the mouth
punchin' the munchkin
punching the clown
| punching the puppet|
punish Percy in the palm
punish the Harlequin
punish the penguin
punishing the pope