Sexual DictionaryDictionary of the F-Word
(1) Nonsexual acronym of military origin, now more widespread, for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.
QUOTE: Gabe Cash (Kurt Russell) and Ray Tango (Sylvester Stallone) in Tango and Cash (1989): - Gabe: 'Did our experience of last night give you a brain meltdown? I don't know about you, but I have a slight aversion to FUBAR.' - Ray: 'What's FUBAR?' - Gabe: 'Fucked-up beyond all recognition.' Also mentioned in the movie Saving Private Ryan (1999)
(2) FUBAR BUNDY -> Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition, But Unfortunately Not Dead Yet. Rarely heard.
See Also: FUBAB, FUBAR, FUBB
Link to this page:
- four-letter euphoria
- four-letter word / 4-letter word
- Fox Oscar!
- free fuck pic(s) / free fuck picture(s)
- French fuck
- Fuck 'em all bar/but six (and they can be the pallbearers)
- Fuck 'em all!
- Fuck 'em and leave 'em
- Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke
- Fuck 'n' Roll