Sexual DictionaryDictionary of the F-Word
pratt:Or: prat . ETYMOLOGY: Lawrence Paros. The Erotic Tongue (1984): ' A fine word which originated with the Old English praet for "prank," which, in addition to being an a*s, also doubled as a vagina during the nineteenth century. It was from the first meaning that many a vaudevillian and silent film star developed his pratfalls, building entire comedy routines about them .'
4. In Britain, a mild term of abuse for an (incompetent) fool. ' That silly pratt! '
See Also: prat, pratt
Link to this page:
- prattle box
- prawn of pleasure
- pray at the porcelain altar
- pray to the porcelain god
- pray to the porcelain goddess
- pray to the porcelain gods