The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
(1) Andrew (Tony Britton) to Robert (Peter Sellers) in There's a Girl in my Soup (1970): ' You treat your sex life like a continuous wine tasting: rool them around and spit them out .'
(2) Lance (Anthony Edwards) to Walter 'Gib' Gibson (John Cusack) before introducing him to The Sure Thing (1985): ' Tonight is the first night of the rest of your sex life .'
(3) Veronica (Marilyn Ghigliotti) to Dante (Brian O'Halloran) in Clerks (1994): ' I'm astonished to hear you trivialize my role in our sex life .'
(4) J.C. Wyatt (Diane Keaton) who, after fainting, wakes up in Dr. Jeff Cooper's (Sam Shepard) office in Baby Boom (1987): ' I'm spilling my guts out to a vet? I'm lying on a vet's table, telling you about my sex life? '
(5) Barbara Stern (Caroline Aaron) to Clifford Stern (Woody Allen) in Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989): ' Once the sex goes it all goes .'
(6) Frank Slade (Al Pacino) to Charlie Simms (Chris O'Donnell) in Scent of a Woman (1993): ' The day we stop looking, Charlie , is the day we die .'
(7) Rodney Dangerfield: ' If it weren't for pickpockets I'd have no sex life at all .'
(8) Uncle Benny (Ned Beatty) peeping on his sunbathing neighbor Storm Reynolds (Sam Jenkins) with a looking glass in Ed and His Dead Mother (1994): ' Sex! That's what it's all about. From the onset of puberty it's what occupies ninety percent of our time, the pursuit of sex , right? Ed, sex is life and if it was a pronoun she'd be IT .'