The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
1. Or: sexual-orgasm , another word for orgasm , the high point of sexual excitement and release, the peak of a sexual-act . See orgasm for synonyms.
2. To reach orgasm , to achieve the high point of sexual activity.
Synonyms: to come ; to orgasm .
3. In males, to reach orgasm and ejaculate. See ejaculation for synonyms.
4. A peak of intensity.
5. Medically, the high point of a fever or peak intensity of a disease.
(1) Barbara Whiteman (Bette Midler) to Jerry Baskin (Nick Nolte) in Down and Out in Beverly Hills (1986): ' Dave lost interest in me and I lost interest in sex . I went shopping for gratification. That's like sex without a climax .'
(2) Dante (Brian O'Halloran) and Veronica (Marilyn Ghigliotti) in Clerks (1994): ' Making a male climax isn't at all challenging. Insert somewhere close, preferably moist, thrust , repeat .'
Link to this page:
|cleaning the fish |
cleaning the rifle
cleaning the storm-drains
cleaning your fingers
clear the custard
clearing the snorkel
|cleft of flesh |
click right off the bat
climb trees to get away from it
climbing Mount Baldy
climbing the tree
clipped in the ring