The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
1. To reach orgasm , used of either sex . See orgasm for synonyms.
(1) Graffito: ' To go together is blessed, to come-together divine .'
(2) The ultimate put down : ' Did you come?'
(3) The ultimate turn-off : ' Havent you come yet?'
2. To ejaculate. See ejaculation for synonyms.
(1) Lili Von Shtup (Madeline Kahn) singing I'm Tired in Blazing Saddles (1974): ' I've been with thousands of men / Again and again / They promise the moon / They're always coming and gowing / And going and coming / And always too soon .'
(2) Bergman (Gene Wilder) and Dr. Benjamin (David Margulies) in Funny About Love (1990):
-- Duffy: ' You want me to put some sperm into this little cup? '
-- Doctor: ' That's right, Mr. Bergman. (...) '
-- Duffy: ' Wait a minute! You know , you make this sound easy, but I've never done this before .'
-- Doctor: ' Come, come, Mr. Bergman .'
-- Duffy: ' Twice!? You want me to do-it twice. We'll be here all day .'
(3) Joke: ' -- Hurry, I hear somebody coming . -- Sorry, baby , that was me you heard coming .'
(4) Marcus Burnett (Martin Lawrence) to July (Tea Leoni) in Bad Boys (1995): ' You dan't want that because when I come I come like the thunder .'
(5) From the movie Star Wars : ' You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought .'
3. Or: come-juice / cum , semen and other fluids ejaculated at orgasm . See semen for synonyms.
Link to this page:
|Colt's tooth |
columns of Venus
combing the brush
| come about|
come into your own
| come on|
come on over to the S & M side
come ones cocoa
come ones fat
come out of confinement
come out of the closet
come out to oneself