The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
(1) Quote: Lawrence Paros, The Erotic Tongue (1984): ' Doctors do IT with patience / Lawyers do IT briefly / Accountants do IT figuratively / Publishers do IT periodically / Dante did IT divinely / Marx did IT in a revolting fashion / Michaelangelo did IT on the ceiling / Moses did IT on the rush / Sinatra did IT my way .'
(2) The Beatles: ' Why dont we do it in the road?
(3) Let's Do It by Cole Porter (1928): ' Birds do it ... Let's fell in-love .'
(4) Paul (John Malkovich) in Shadows and Fog (1992): ' I never do it with a whore . You start out with a burning desire and you end up in the morning with a burning sensation, if you know what I mean .'
(5) Molly McKenna (Frances Fisher) to Sergeant Mike Pamer (Bruce Weitz) in Molly & Gina (1994): ' I'd rather do it with Donald Duck .'
(6) Pino (Anthony de Sando) and a lesbian in Kiss Me Guido (1998):
-- Pino: ' You're a lesbian? (...) You like girls? That's cool , me too, but you have no desire to do it with a guy? '
-- Lesbian: ' Do you? '
-- Pino: ' That's disgusting! '
-- Lesbian: ' Exactly .'
2. To get married . See marriage for synonyms.