playing with oneself:To masturbate . See masturbation for synonyms.
(1) Snake Plisskin (Kurt Russell) to Hauk (Lee Van Cleef) in Escape from New York (1981): ' Playing with myself .'
(2) Rebecca (Lori Petty) in a straightjacket in Tank Girl (1994): ' It's really hard for me to play with myself in this thing .'
See Also: ablutophilia, amour propre, arseplay, athletic supporter, automysophilia, autonecrophilia, autophobia, ballad bar, C & B play, camp around, captor and captive, cherry-stuffing, chick with stick, coitus a unda, divertissement, erotic congress, excuse oneself from the table, fuck music, get to third base, have ones ass in a crack, hum a tune (on the flute), imago, Irish by birth by Greek by injection, isolophobia, make mouth music, malaxophobia, male tale, piccolo, play at cock in cover, play footsy, play footsy-wootsy, play in and out, play kissy, play kissy-face, play kissy-poo, play pickle-me-tickle-me, play snuggle-bunnies, play the flute, play the skin flute, play with oneself, powder one's nose, powder ones puff, sarmassophobia, spectrophobia, stink-anger, terror play, vacationer, web
Link to this page:
- playing solitaire
- playing tag with the pink torpedo
- playing the beaver
- playing the fiddle
- playing the flesh flute
- playing the flesh trombone
- playing the hairy banjo
- playing the man-flute
- playing the one-stringed melody
- playing the piccolo
- playing with Susi Palmer and her five friends
- playing with the man in the boat
- playing with the pineapple
- playing with the pink Power Ranger
- playing with the spitting llama
- playing with the turtle
- playing with your 6th finger
- playing with your big Alien
- playing Yahtzee