2. More rarely, a female with large breasts.
(2) Captain Francis Grose. Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue (1811) as: ' The blowen was nutts upon the kiddey because he is well-hung; the girl is pleased with the youth because his genitals are large .'
(3) The railroad worker and his friend now Sheriff Bart (Cleavon Little) in Blazing Saddles (1974):
-- Railroad man : ' You shifty nigger. They said you was hung .' (Meaning hanged.)
-- Sheriff Bart: ' And they were right .'
(4) Howard Swine (Don Steele) welcoming his guests to a swingers party in Eating Raoul (1982): ' Hi, swingers! I'm Howard Swine, your hearty host that's hung with the most. Though I hate to boast, I'm as big as a post and warm as toast .'
(5) Jonathan (Jack Nicholson) in Carnal Knowledge (1971): ' Women today are better hung than men! '
(6) Duchess Lucinda (Barbara Hershey) to Tommy Patel (Eric Idle) in Splitting Heirs (1993):
-- Duchess: ' You remind me of my late husband . (...) He was hung like a badger .'
-- Tommy: ' Really? Is that good? '
-- Duchess: ' Only if you're a badger .'
See Also: dangle, dangle-dong, dingle-dangle, hung, inverted suspension, pendulum, weight training
Quotes Containing well-hung:
Captain Francis Grose. Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue (1811) as: ''The blowen was nutts upon the kiddey because he is well-hung ; the girl is pleased with the youth because his genitals are large.''
John Wilmot, Earl of Rochester. A Ramble in St. James''s Park 1680: ''Had she picked out , to rub her arse on / Some stiff-pricked clown or well-hung parson.''
Link to this page:
- weekend ho
- weekend scenario
- weekend service
- weekend warrior
- weenie waggler
- weight problem
- weight training