worship:1. Ardent devotion; adoration.
2. To love greatly; to honor with extravagant love and extreme submission; to adore ; to revere .
SYNONYMS: adore ; adulate ; apotheosize; carry-a-torch for; cherish ; dig ; dote on ; exalt; glorify; groove-on ; hero-worship; hold-dear ; idealize; idolatrize; lionize ; look up to; only-have-eyes-for ; put on a pedestal; relish; revel in; revere ; reverence; treasure ; venerate .
See Also: admiration, adore, bdsm, blood and semen cocktail, body slave, body worship, canonize, Cyprian, dendrophilia, dendrophily, fertility symbols, gynaeolatry, gyneolatry, idolize, kneel at the altar, momism, Paphian, penis worship, phallic worship, phallicism, pulpit, revere, titticulture, vomit, worship the porcelain god, worship the porcelain goddess
Quotes Containing worship:
Lord Henry Wotton (George Sanders) in The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945): 'Being adored is a nuisance. You will discover that women treat us just as humanity treats its gods; they worship us and keep bothering us to do something for them.'
Link to this page:
- working rooms
- working the bricks
- working the street(s)
- working woman
- working your willy
- workman's entrance
- works, the
- world wide wank
- worship at the altar
- worship at the back altar
- worship at the porcelain altar
- worship the porcelain god
- worship the porcelain goddess
- worshiping the finger prince
- worshiping the finger princess
- worshiping the fist prince
- worshiping the white god of seed
- worst part