Sexual DictionaryDictionary of the F-Word
wrinkle:The female external genitals . See vagina for synonyms.
See Also: dartos, grand canyons, penis envy, rhytiphobia, trenches
Quotes Containing wrinkle:
Eleanor of Aquitaine (Katharine Hepburn) to King Henry (Peter O''Toole) in The Lion in Winter (1968): ''Time hasn''t done a thing but wrinkle you.''
Link to this page:
- wrestle the bald-headed champion
- wrestle the cyclops
- wrestling the bald(-headed) champion
- wrestling the cyclops
- wrestling the eel
- wrestling the one-eyed monster
- wrestling the purple headed warrior
- wrestling with the bald(-headed) champ
- wrestling with the blue-veined custard chucker