The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
1. In French , it means: household of three / family of three , and refers to a trio comprising an errant wife , her lover and the unsuspecting husband .
2. In English this borrowing refers for a sexual threesome , sexual activity involving three people in a layered fashion: two women and one man , two men copulating the vagina and rectum of a woman , three men engaged in a chain of anal-intercourse with the middle man being passive and active at the same time, or two men, one from the front, the other from the rear , simultaneous penetrating the anus of a third man .
SYNONYMS: chance-sandwich ; club-sandwich ; cluster fuck ; design-for-living ; double-peptide ; flesh-sandwich ; Oreo-cookie ; sausage-sandwich ; séance-à-trois ; three-decker ; three-high ; three-hole-activities ; three-in-a-bed ; three-layer-cake ; threesies ; threesome ; three-way-split ; three-way-swing ; triple-shag .
SEE ALSO: cicisbeism ; chicken on a spit ; double-entry ; lucky-Pierre ; lying-in-state ; meat-of-the-sandwich Three-P ; three-way-woman .
(1) Trish (Glenne Headly) and Frankie (Ann Magnuson) in Making Mr.-Right (1987):
-- Trish: ' I've never tried a ménage à trois. Have you? '
-- Frankie: ' With Steve!? Oh, God! It was hard enough to get him alone and even then it wasn't hard enough .'
(2) BarbWire (Pamela Anderson Lee) in the movie of the same name (1997): ' I picked them up on the boulevartd. (a couple) I like a good menage sometimes .'
(3) Frederic Mullally in The Penthouse Sexicon (1968): ' The proposition that two's company but three's a riot .'