The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
2. The state or contition of being a virgin .
(1) Robert Reisner. Graffiti. Two Thousand Years of Wall Writing : ' What ever happened to virginity?' (Underneath:) ' It got fucked .'
(2) From Lawrence Paros. The Erotic Tongue (1984): ' Fighting for peace is like f**king for virginity. Anon., 1983-84 '
(3) Allison Reynolds (Ally Sheedy) in The Breakfast Club (1985): ' It's kind of a double-edged sword , isn't it? (...) If you say you haven't, you're a prude. If you say you have, you're a slut . It's a trap . You want to but you can't and when you do you wish you hadn't .'
(4) Maid Marian (Amy Yasbeck) and Robin (Cary Elwes) in Robin Hood. Men in Tights (1993):
-- Marian: ' Oh, darling . Don't despair for it is written on a scroll: One day he who is destined for me shall be endowed with the magical key that will bring an end to my... virginity .'
-- Robin: ' Oh, Marian. If only it were me .'
-- Marian: ' Oh, if it were you it would be t-w-errific! ' (Marian is wearing a chastity-belt .)
Link to this page:
|violating the hedge-hog |
|virgin pullet |
| Virginity Is Curable|
virtuoso of the skin flute
| visible panty line|
vision of loveliness
visit Father Fingers
visit from (Aunt) Flo
visit from my sister
visit Mary Thumb and her four daughters
visit Miss Murphy
visit Mrs. Jones
visit Mrs. Palm and her 5 daughters