The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
2. The interlabial-slit and vulva . Usage dates back to the 16 th century. See vagina for synonyms.
3. A woman regarded solely as a sex partner or sex-object ; one of many terms (breach, chink , cranny , crease , gap , gash , nick , nook , notch , slit , vent , wound) referring to women as a gap or a hole to be penetrated, filled or plugged.
4. Obsolete appellation for a prostitute . See prostitute for synonyms.
Quote: Farquhar. Love and a Bottle (1698): ' You imagine I have got your whore , cousin, your crack .'
5. Or: crack-it , in American parlance, to copulate , said of and by males. See copulation for synonyms.
6. Or: crack cocaine , a form of cocaine that is smoked, inhaled, inserted in the penis , or injected. It suppresses erection, increases sexual excitement and very often causes paranoia.
7. An expert at something. ' He's a crack shot .'
8. The beginning of something. ' The crack of dawn .'
Link to this page:
cows and kisses
| crack a cherry|
crack a crib
crack a crust
crack a fart
crack a fat (one)
crack a Jane
crack a Judy
crack a pitcher
crack a teacup
crack detail man
| crack detail woman|
crack Judy's teacup
crack of heaven
crack off a batch
crack one's face