The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
2. Or: baby-juice / bung-juice / come-juice / fruit-juice / happy-juice / hot-juice / jelly-juice / jerk-juice / joy-juice / love-juice / man-juice / pod-juice / prick-juice / spermatic-juice / tail-juice , semen and other fluids secreted at orgasm . Usage in this sense dates back to the 19 th century. See semen for synonyms.
-- Juiceless , seldom heard today, is defined by James T. Henke in Courtesans and Cuckolds. A Glossary of Renaissance Dramatic Bawdy (1979) as: ' Play on lacking in youthful vigor; drained of semen , perhaps impotent .'
-- Juicy , the antonym of juiceless, means full of seminal vigor.
QUOTE: From the 1999 movie Lost and Found : ' -- How's it hanging? -- Low, loose and full of juice .'
3. To ejaculate. See ejaculation for synonyms.
-- Jetted his juice , to have ejaculated.
-- Jet one's juice , to ejaculate.
-- Sling one's juice / squeezing-the-juice , of a male, to masturbate (and ejaculate).
4. To arouse a woman sexually.
5. Body sweat.
6. A symbol of sexual-desire .
7. Lemon juice , urine.
8. Bean juice , anal-exudate .
9. Boob juice , slang word for milk .
10. Juice up , to bring-up an erection.
11. A woman's tears.
QUOTE: Adam Bonner (Spencer Tracy) to his wife Amanda (Katharine Hepburn) in Adam's Rib (1949): ' Here we go again, the old juice. Guaranteed heartbreaker . A few female tears. Stronger than any acid. But this time it won't work .'
12. Pull; influence; power. ' You've got no juice here, man . Beat it! '
Link to this page:
|joy trail |
Judys tea cup
juggling the coullions
| juice for jelly|
juice it up
juice the fruit
| Julius Caesar|
jump in the sack