The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
(1) Annie Savoy (Susan Sarandon) in Bull Durham (1988): 'Of course, a guy will listen to anything if he thinks it's foreplay .'
(2) Tommy Patel (Eric Idle) and Duchess Lucinda (Barbara Hershey) in Splitting Heirs (1993):
-- Tommy: ' I'm sorry about your husband .'
-- Lucinda: ' You didn't have to sleep-with him. His idea of a good-time in bed was three newspapers and a cup of tea . He thought foreplay was a kind of golf .'
(3) Daniel Hillard as Mrs. Doubtfire (Robin Williams) to his estranged wife Miranda (Sally Field) in Mrs. Doubtfire (1993): ' Winston's idea of foreplay was: Effie, brace yourself .'
(4) Daryl Hannah being kissed by Chevy Chase in Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992):
-- Daryl: ' What are you doing? '
-- Chevy: ' I hope it's foreplay .'
(5) Joan about Heidi in Joan Rivers' Salute to Heidy Abromowitz (1985): ' The woman who invented eigh-play, which is foreplay with two guys .'
(6) Andrew Dice Clay guest starring on the Rodney Dangerfield comedy special Nothin' Goes Right (1988): " My girlfriend , she's like: ' What about foreplay? ' I go: ' Honey, didn't I slap you around already today?'"
Link to this page:
|foot loose (and fancy free) |
for the love of
forbidden fruit eater
fore and aft
fore and after
fork and knife
| fork and spoon|
form an attachment