The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
(1) From Encyclopedia of Graffiti by Robert Reisner & Lorraine Wechsler (1974):
-- ' Cure virgnity .'
-- ' Carry me back to Old Virginity .'-- ' I'm a virgin , but I'm on the verge .'-- ' Help stamp out hymens .'
(2) Lena (Thelma Ritter) to Sam/Samantha (Joanne Woodward) in A New Kind of Love (1963): ' One thing a fellah doesn't want from a girl is surprises. Forty percent of all divorce cases start on honeymoon night .'
(3) Pep Streebek (Tom Hanks) and Joe Friday (Dan Aykroyd) make the acquaintance of the virgin Connie Swail in Dragnet (1987):-- Pep: ' You're still a virgin!? "-- Joe: ' My hat's off to you, ma'am. I hope you remain that-way .'
(4) Tamara Broder (Anjelica Huston) in Enemies. A Love Story (1989): ' Men love virgins. If every man had his way every woman would lie down a prostitute and get up a virgin .'
(5) The doctor and Charlotte Flax (Winona Ryder) in Mermaids (1990):-- Doctor: ' Has your mother ever talked to you about sex? '-- Charlotte: ' Oh, yes . We talk about everything. She's a wonderful mother .'-- Doctor: ' Why did you think you were pregnant? You're still a virgin .'
(6) Topper Harley (Charlie Sheen) with Ramada (Valeria Golino) to in Hot Shots! (1991):-- Topper: ' So, I take-it you've been with a man before? '-- Ramada: ' I'm a virgin , I'm just not very good at-it .'
(7) Tai (Brittany Murphy), Cher (Alicia Silverstone) and Dionne (Stacey Nash) in Clueless (1995):-- Tai: ' Cher, you're a virgin? '-- Char: ' God! You say that like it's a bad-thing .'-- Dionne: ' Besides, the P .C. term is hymenally-challenged .'
(8) Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) and Fulton Greenwald (Ian McNeice) when the African tribes discover that their princess is no longer a virgin in Ace Ventura. When Nature Calls (1995):-- Ace: ' What's that they're saying? '-- Fulton: ' Well, I think they're saying she's not a virgin .'-- Ace: ' They can tell that? '
(9) Humorously defined by Frederic Mullally in The Penthouse Sexicon (1968): ' To be responsible for a maiden losing her head .' A pun on maidenhead .
Link to this page:
deed of kind
deed of pleasure
deep into leather
defrosting the fridge
deliberate self-harm syndrome
| delicate glutton|
delicate state of health
delight of women
delire du toucher
deliver a baby
delivering the wood