deflower:To rupture the hymen of a virgin by sexual-intercourse or other means. See deflower [SYN] for synonyms.
(1) From Encyclopedia of Graffiti by Robert Reisner & Lorraine Wechsler (1974):
-- ' Cure virgnity .'
-- ' Carry me back to Old Virginity .'-- ' I'm a virgin , but I'm on the verge .'-- ' Help stamp out hymens .'
(2) Lena (Thelma Ritter) to Sam/Samantha (Joanne Woodward) in A New Kind of Love (1963): ' One thing a fellah doesn't want from a girl is surprises. Forty percent of all divorce cases start on honeymoon night .'
(3) Pep Streebek (Tom Hanks) and Joe Friday (Dan Aykroyd) make the acquaintance of the virgin Connie Swail in Dragnet (1987):-- Pep: ' You're still a virgin!? "-- Joe: ' My hat's off to you, ma'am. I hope you remain that-way .'
(5) The doctor and Charlotte Flax (Winona Ryder) in Mermaids (1990):-- Doctor: ' Has your mother ever talked to you about sex? '-- Charlotte: ' Oh, yes . We talk about everything. She's a wonderful mother .'-- Doctor: ' Why did you think you were pregnant? You're still a virgin .'
(6) Topper Harley (Charlie Sheen) with Ramada (Valeria Golino) to in Hot Shots! (1991):-- Topper: ' So, I take-it you've been with a man before? '-- Ramada: ' I'm a virgin , I'm just not very good at-it .'
(7) Tai (Brittany Murphy), Cher (Alicia Silverstone) and Dionne (Stacey Nash) in Clueless (1995):-- Tai: ' Cher, you're a virgin? '-- Char: ' God! You say that like it's a bad-thing .'-- Dionne: ' Besides, the P .C. term is hymenally-challenged .'
(8) Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey) and Fulton Greenwald (Ian McNeice) when the African tribes discover that their princess is no longer a virgin in Ace Ventura. When Nature Calls (1995):-- Ace: ' What's that they're saying? '-- Fulton: ' Well, I think they're saying she's not a virgin .'-- Ace: ' They can tell that? '
Synonyms: bat-foul, be the first (one), blaze-the-trail, break-a-cherry, break-a-crust, break-a-leg, break-and-enter, break her, break her hymen, break-her-leg-above-the-knee, break-open-the-pie, broach-claret, butcher, cherry-harvest, cherry-pick, cherrypop, chop-chop, coitus-virgineus, cop-a-cherry, crack-a-cherry, crack-a-crib, crack-a-crust, crack-a-Jane, crack-a-Judy, crack-a-pitcher, crack-a-teacup, crack-Judy's-teacup, crack-the-pitcher, cut-the-cake, debauch, defile, deflorate, defloration, deflower, deflowering, depredate, desecrate, despoil, devirginate, devirgination, devirginize, dock-at-harbor, foraminate, get-through, give-one-a-past, knock-off-a-piece, lose-it, lose-one's-cherry, make-damaged-goods, manhandle, papa-cherry, perforate, pick-a-cherry, pick-a-lock, pick-the-lock, pick a rosebud (anal), pierce, pluck, pluck-a-cherry, pluck-a-rose, pluck-the-bean, pop-a-cherry, pop-somebody-open, pop-the-cork, pop-the-puss, poppa-cherry, punch, punch-a-hole, puncture, ravage, ravish, ring-snatching, rip-off, Roman engagement (anal), ruin, ruin-the-rug, scuttle, split-a-sheet, split-the-cup, spoil, take-a-cherry, take-away-the-prime-beauty-of, trim, trim-and-buff, trim-the-buff, unvirgin, wreck a rectum (anal), wreck-a-maidenhead, axed, battered, blood-of-the-first-night, blossom, blown-safe, broken, broken-her-teacup, broken-kneed, broken-legged-(above-the-knee), busted-cherry, christened-with-a-pump-handle, clipped-in-the-ring, cracked, cracked-mortar, cracked-pipkin, cracked-pitcher, damaged-goods, lost-her-cherry, lost-her-honor, made-woman, tried, vaginated, wounded-in-the-thigh
See Also: arts, axed, bat-foul, battered, be the first, blaze the trail, blossom, blown safe, bored, break, break a cherry, break a crust, break a leg, break and enter, break her leg above the knee, break open the pie, broach claret, broken, broken her teacup, broken-kneed, broken-legged (above the knee), busted cherry, buster, butcher, cherry harvest, cherry pick, cherry picker, cherrypop, chop-chop, christened with a pump handle, clipped in the ring, coitus virgineus, cop a cherry, crack a cherry, crack a crib, crack a crust, crack a Jane, crack a Judy, crack a pitcher, crack a teacup, crack Judy's teacup, crack the pipkin, crack the pitcher, crack the teapot, cracked, cracked mortar, cracked pipkin, cracked pitcher, cultures, cut the cake, damaged goods, debauch, deflorate, defloration, deflowered, deflowering, depradate, despoil, devirginate, devirgination, devirginize, dock at harbor, fed at both ends, first, foraminate, get through, jus primae noctis, knock off a piece, lose it, lose one's cherry, lost her cherry, lost her honor, made woman, make damaged goods, manhandle, papa cherry, pick a cherry, pick a lock, pick a rosebud, pick the lock, pluck, pluck a cherry, pluck a rose, pluck the bean, pop a cherry, pop somebody open, pop the cork, pop the puss, poppa cherry, punch, punch a hole, ring snatching, rip off, Roman engagement, rose, ruin the rug, scuttle, split a sheet, split the cup, take a cherry, take away the prime beauty of, tried, trim, trim and buff, trim the buff, undeflowered, unvirgin, vaginated, way, wounded in the thigh, wreck a maidenhead, wreck a rectum
Link to this page:
- deed of kind
- deed of pleasure
- deep dishing
- deep into leather
- deep kiss
- Deep, The
- deformity fetishism
- defrosting the fridge
- Delhi belly
- deliberate self-harm syndrome
- delicate disease