The Language of Love, Lust, Sexand All the Many-Splendored Things in Between in Teenspeak - Jockspeak - Menglish - Slanglish - Spanglish Gaylese - Americanese - Britspeak - Ozslang - Funetic Populo-Vulgar Speech - T-Shirt & Net Shorthand Pompo-Verbosity & other Figurative Lingos
|Dictionaries:||Sexual Dictionary||Dictionary of the F-Word|
See playgirl [SYN] for sunonyms.
(1) Rajah (Nigel de Brulier) and Tira (Mae West) in I'm no Angel (1933):
-- Rajah: ' I see a wonderful future. I see a man in your life .'
-- Tira: ' What, only one? '
(2) Tira's (Mae West) answer to her maid in I'm No Angel (1933):
-- Maid: ' I was under the impression you were a one-man woman .'
-- Tira: ' I am. One man at a time .'
(3) Rajah (Nigel de Brulier) and Tira (Mae West) in I'm No Angel (1933):
-- Rajah: ' The horoscope. Keep this where you can consult it frequently .'
-- Tira: ' All right, I'll take-it to bed with me .'
(4) Tira (Mae West) in I'm No Angel (1933):
-- Prosecutor: ' Why did you admit knowing so many men in your life? '
-- Tira: ' It's not the men in your life that count, it's the life in your men .'
(5) Tira (Mae West) in I'm No Angel (1933): ' I'm no angel but I've spread my wings a bit .'
(6) Tira (Mae West) in I'm No Angel (1933): ' I'm very quick , in a slow way .'
(7) Lady Lou (Mae West) in She Done Him Wrong (1933): ' When women go wrong, men go right after them .'
(8) Captain Cummings (Cary Grant) and Lady Lou (Mae West) in She Done Him Wrong (1933)
-- Captain Cummings: ' Haven't you ever met a man who could make you happy? '
-- Lady Lou: ' Sure, lots of times .'
(9) Ruby Carter's (Mae West) answer to a group of admirers in Belle of the Nineties (1934):
-- Admirers: ' May we ask what types of men you prefer? '
-- Ruby Carter: ' Just two: domestic and foreign .'
(10) Retired actress Carlotta Vance (Marie Dressler) in Dinner at Eight (1933): ' If there's one thing I know it's men. I ought to. It's been my life work .'
(11) Mavis Arden (Mae West) in Go West, Young Man (1936): ' Men are my life .'
(12) Miss Bragg (Kathleen Howard) speaking of Sugarpuss O'Shea (Barbara Stanwyck) in Ball of Fire (1941): ' If I were the cream-for that woman's coffee, I'd curdle .' And later: ' This is the kind of woman that makes whole civilizations topple .'
(13) Rita Hayworth in Gilda (1946): ' If I had been a ranch they would have called me the Bar Nothing .'
(14) Lorelei Lee (Marilyn Monroe) in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (1953): ' It's men like you who have made me the way I am .'
(15) Diane (Joan Collins) and Chester Babcock (Bob Hope) in The Road to Hong Kong (1962):
-- Diane: ' Do you have any idea of the kind of woman that I really am? '
-- Chester: ' No, but I have high hopes .'
-- Diane: ' I'll tell you what I'm like. I know what I want when I see what I want, and when I see what I want, I want it .'
-- Chester: ' Do you see it? '
-- Diane: ' I see it .'
-- Chester: ' Do you want it? '
-- Diane: ' I want it .'
-- Chester: ' You got it .'
(16) Lili Von Shtup (Madeline Kahn) singing I'm Tired in Blazing Saddles (1974): ' I've been with thousands of men / Again and again / They promise the moon / They're always coming and gowing / And going and coming / And always too soon .'
(17) Newshound and Marlo Manners (Mae West) in Sextette (1978):
-- Newshound: ' How do you like it in London, Marlo? '
-- Marlo Manners: ' Oh, I like it anywhere .'
(18) Marlo (Mae West) in Sextette (1978): ' It's not the men in my life that counts, it's the life in my men .'
(19) Janice (Jane Greer) to Lawrence Ballantine (Robert Young) in They Won't Believe Me (1947): ' I'm not a Saturday afternoon girl , I'm an all or nothing girl .'
(20) Sylvia Crewes (Celeste Holm) in The Tender Trap (1955): 'I have a high I.Q. and a low boiling point .'
(21) Hillary Kramer (Barbra Streisand) to boxer Eddie 'Kid Natural' Scanlon (Ryan O'Neil) in The Main Event (1979): ' I'm not the sleazy motel type .'
, abandoned, approachable, bags like a bunny, bangs-like-a-tappet, bowlegged, cock-happy, come-freak, crackish, cum-freak, debauched, dissipated, dissolute, easy, fast, flossy, fuckable, gay-in-the-legs, gay in the groin, gay in the arse, had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard, immoral, indiscriminate, indiscriminately sexually active, indiscriminating, lascivious, lax, lecherous, libertine, licentious, loose, loose-bodied, loose-gowmed, loose-hilted, loose-legged, of easy virtue, oversexed, profligate, promiscuous, scankie, sexually easy, sexually loose, skanky, touchable, unbridled, unchaste, undiscriminating, unrestrained, wanton, whorish., Link to this page:
See Also: play-girl, steamer, step sister, speed-dame, speedster, sweat hog, sweet charity, swift baby, swiftie, tartlet, popover, punchboard, raver, trollymog, walk-in, wanton woman, warm bit, willing bit, willing tit, zipper-moraled Suzie, immoral girl, jay, lady of the town, lewd woman, light lady, light woman, dangerous curve, Don Juaness, amorosa, baby vamp, loose lady, loose lips, loose skirts, loose woman, loose-love lady, low rent, lowie, lust dog, nimble-hipped, meandering mama, Merry Magdalene, merry-legged, naughty girl, naughty lady, scrape, scuzz, sexer, scrunch, shagstress, sketell, slag, slapper, sleepy-time girl, slotted job, banbury, band moll, beastess, beastette, bed bargain, bangs like a bunny, bangs like a tappet, beddy, belly ass, ben's gran, biffer, big twenty, bimmy, bit of ass, box of assorted creams, cleaver, common woman, community chest, drive-thru, easy meat, easy pick-up, farmer's lady, fastie, fizgig, freewheeling femme, fuck princess, gigsy, gill flurt, grousegrunt, gay wench, hobbler, hobeast, hopped-up job, horny hussy, hot bot, hot back, hot-assed woman, hot-panted woman, huzzie, no better than she ought to be, open-ass, hotsy, pleaser, hat rack, have more pricks than a second-hand dart-board, hay bag, hey-hey hussy, high stepper, hairy bit, hard baby, hard-boiled baby, hard-boiler, hoochie, hoodrat, hootchie, hobby horse, gay woman, get-around girl, hot-tailed woman, hot tomato, hot-arsed, hot bod, hot sketch, hot stuff, hot box, hot funky, hot lay, hot number, hose monster, hosebag, hot baby, plooch, ploot, smut-slut, snap, sniffer, soft job, soft leg, soft roll, soiled dove, humper, pig-meat, placket, piece of skirt, piece of snatch, overnight bag, paraffin lamp, parnel, office bike, office pump, old hat, omnibus, perfect lady, pick up, piece of calico, piece of fluff, piece of goods, gin-and-fuck-it, give-and-take girl, give-and-taker, gixie, glutz, goer, good sort, good sport, good-time girl, grass-back, fuck rag, garbage woman, fuck bunny, flossie, flossy, fornicatress, frail flossie, free for all, free-and-easy, freewheeler, flirt girl, flirtigiggs, fast chick, fast girl, fast lady, fast stepper, easy ride, easy rider, easy woman, faloosie, fancy girl, fancy lady, dunkie, easy make, easy mark, Corinthian, cover girl, cock-tail, coming wench, coming woman, common shore, coot, butter, buttered bun, carpenters dream, ceiling inspector, charity dame, charity girl, charity moll, chippie, chippy, cinch, bit of cunt, bit of skin, bit of stuff, biter, blister, boffer, boiler, bombshell, boop-boop-a-doopy dame, biscuit, bim, bimbette, belt-fed mortar, bangster, bed bunny, bed hopper, bedbug, band rat, slich, slitch, skankskeever, skeezer, slattern, slatterpiece, shed, short heels, short-heeled wench, scunt, scupper, shady lady, shag-bag, shagnasty, sexpot, shack job, second-hand dartboart, sex job, sex pot, screamer and creamer, scrubber, Naughty Nellie, motorcycle, merry bit, merry legs, scank, Scarlet Harlot, scarlet lady, scarlet sister, scarlet woman, right sort, rip, roundheel, roundheeled gal, roundheeler, roundheels, lusty-guts, man chaser, man-eater, low road, low heel(s), loose-bodied woman, loose-gowned woman, loose-hilted woman, loose-legged woman, bad woman, lady of easy virtue, alley cat, animal, anything in trousers, anything on two legs, a piece of skirt, a piece of snatch, cuddle bunny, cum-freak, a screamer and a creamer, adultera, draggle-tail, a piece of ass, a piece of calico, a piece of fluff, a piece of goods, dant, dead cert, dead easy, deb-generate, debutart, demi-rep, devilette, dirt bag, dirty leg, Little Miss Roundheels, light skirts, lift skirts, lead-pipe cinch, jazz baby, jazzed-up jane, jazzy jane, jazzy member, jazzy number, jilt, kleenex, rabbit pie, woman of accomodating morals, woman of Babylon, woman of easy morals, woman of easy virtue, woman of loose morals, woman with roundheels, yes-girl, yo-yo knickers, well up for it, wet deck(s), whoopee fluff, whoopee girl, whoopee wench, wild baby, wild girl, wild thing, wild woman, walk-up fuck, village bicycle, village bike, wagtail, trot, trixie, tomrig, totty, town b, town pump, town punch, town tramp, thorough-good-natured wench, tib, tickle-tail, tickle-toby, push-over, pushover, quick push, quicksand, poll, polly, speedy sister, split-ass, split-mutton, split-tail, sport model, star-fucker, stepper, strollop, strumpet, player, loose kirtle, plaything, playmate, sure thing, punch, tart, quiff, quim, tomato, tramp, town bike, tootsie, tootsy, trollop, tube, knock, crumpet, a piece of meat, a piece of patch, adventuress, cuzzie, a piece of stuff, a piece of tail, article, B-girl, baggage, saddle, shack-up, skank, sleaze, bike, bicycle, bob-tail, clap trap, claptrap, cooz(e), coozey, coozy, cooch, easy lay, fast woman, floozy, fleshpot, grind, piece of meat, piece of patch, pie, piece of ass, party girl, peach, piece of stuff, piece of tail, pig, hose, hot pants, hot tamale, holer,
Word Browser play the organ
play the piano
play the piss pipe
play the silent trumbone
play the skin flute
play the trombone
play the two-back game
play the whale
play tonsil hockey
play with oneself
play with Willy Wanker
play with your Willy Wanker
playing a bass solo
playing a little five-on-one
playing a little game of five on one
playing a one-stringed guitar
playing a solo on the meat whistle
playing in a one-man show
playing in the sandbox
playing peek-a-boo (with Mr. Johnson)
playing pocket pinball
playing pocket pool
playing soapy Peter
playing tag with the pink torpedo
Dictionary of Sexual Terms - 24150 terms and expressions, 3500 quotes, 47000 synonyms
Dictionary of the F-Word - 865 terms and expressions 200 quotes, 2200 synonyms
Copyright © 2012 Technobusiness Ltd.
Link to this page: